- Size: 3.0mm~10.0mm
- EO sterile
- Shelf-time: 5 years
It helps the respiration of the patients who are under clinical anesthetic treatment or in emergent rescue and improve their respiration function.
- Murphy Eye ensures safety in the situation of catheter misplacement.
- High volume/low-pressure cuff ensures an effective seal at low pressure to maintain prolonged ventilation during surgery.
- The smooth bevel and carefully moulded hooded tip facilitate intubation and provide patient safety and comfort.
- Tip to tip X-ray line enables safe positioning control.
- Improved access to the operative field as the connections lie outside this area.
- Preformed tube helps to reduce the risk of kinking.
1. Single-use only.
2. Sterile if the package is unopened and undamaged.
3. Do not resterilize.
4. Do not expose to temperatures above 49℃.
5. Do not use it if the package is damaged or wet.
- Individual pack